Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What I have learned so far this summer

This summer my mom has my sister and I in "summer school" I don't like it. She has a board on the wall that outlines what we do each day. This week we are writing and reading plus I have a Dr. appointment on Friday

I am practicing my handwriting because mom says I need too. I think I write better than her (see above picture) My mom has me practicing in this book



I am almost finished this book and then we will concentrate on more math and reading. I guess I need to learn so I don't lose anything over the summer. What have you learned this summer so far?

All pictures were taken by me with my moms old snap and shoot camera and I like taking pictures its fun.

1 comment:

  1. you are going to be so far ahead of your classmates when you return to school. you're learning valuable lessons that you'll be able to use for the rest of your life. nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete