Saturday, December 28, 2013

2014 Bucket List

I have a few things that I want to complete on my bucket list for the new year. My mom explained to me that a bucket list is something that I want to do or complete in 2014. Here is my list

1. I would like to take pictures with my moms old camera. I like taking photos because its fun and I get to capture things on camera that I might forget about.

2. Make more blog posts in the New Year. I want to blog at least once a week on weekends when I don't have school.

3. I would like to learn how to cook more. My mom does not want me in her kitchen because I will be messy....I am not messy.

4. I want to make videos and be on youtube....but my mom says no to youtube. I am going to try to change her mind with bribery.

5. I would like to read better. (My mom made do this one) But I don't want to do it because I don't like reading.

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment